Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Short Shrift

Isn't it great to meet new, freakish people? The world's shortest man was just introduced to the woman with the world's longest legs.

I assume that after the meeting was over, both went their own separate ways, to do whatever one does when one is either two feet tall or has legs that are four feet long. But...what if?

They could form a comedy duo, for example. A Burns and Allen for the new millennium! I assume most of their jokes would be about how one is really tall and the other is really short. Not that there's any problem with that. I mean, didn't John Candy build a career around being really, really fat?

Or, even better, they could form a crime-fighting super-duo! The woman could kick bad guys really, really hard! The short guy could...uh...tie evil-doers' shoe laces together! And for the coup de grace, the woman could kick the little guy like a soccer ball, and he'd go flying through the air and KO the supervillain by smacking into his face!

I can see it now! Oh man, I really can see it now. It looks like I'm starting to hallucinate. Well, you know what that means: time for bed!

No comments: