Friday, January 8, 2010

Child, Please

Interesting little story about the zaniest, wackiest, kuh-raziest wideout in the NFL: Mr. Chad Javon Johnson, known to most and sundry as Chad Ochocinco. I think Senor Ochocinco himself says it best: "I’m just as loony as ever, but I’m running out of ways to get attention." Trust, us, Chad, we're all looking forward to that day with great anticipation.

PS. I'm intrigued by the passing mention of Chad's "Q-Score," a measure of his likability among sports fan. Ochocinco scores a 9; for comparison, Peyton Manning scores a 35, while the average athlete sits at 14. Now I'm curious. Who has the highest Q-Score in the league? The lowest? Off the tip-top of my head, I would say Petyon probably does best, while Terrell Owens likely has the lowest score.

No comments: