Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Next Book: On Her Majesty's Infinite Ulysses

Check out this website, which will supposedly analyze your writing and compare you to a famous author. If nothing else, it's at least a tremendous ego-booster. Did you know I write like a combination of Stephen King, James Joyce, David Foster Wallace, and Ian Fleming? Apparently, I write high-tension thrillers about supernatural horrors and their relationship to the anomie of everyday life--and I do it all in stream-of-consciousness style.

Heck, let's plug this post into the website and see what it spits out. Hmmm...it seems I blog like Raymond Chandler. Could be worse. I could blog like H.P. Lovecraft: "Behold the twisted vortex of despair, the gaping maw of chittering madness, that some men dare call--in hushed and sepulchral tones--the Drudge Report!"

No comments: