Friday, May 22, 2009

!stnerap ruoy lliK

From Wired, a list of various messages hidden within songs and albums. Not surprisingly, Coldplay totally screwed up in their attempt to put a hidden track on their newest album.

I myself once had a rather interesting experience with hidden messages. I can pride myself on being the first person to discover the secret of The Beatles' "Abbey Road". When you play it backwards and upside-down, you hear the following:

sfdipuuzzzzzzpioiinnvaoixixixiuviapisdeipfaodisdnzzzidopsiue

Creepy, huh? This actually led me to try spinning "Led Zeppelin III" backwards. Again, the results are very revealing

bppppppirpnbxpvcipueiorpppppppbnxcnncmbncfaefadfdsfsdfsdf

And to think I was the first to find it! I deserve some kind of medal, assuming a medal for that kind of thing exists.