Friday, June 12, 2009

Quik Update

Hey there, my loyal audience of at least two! Sorry for the sudden and unexpected changes around here. You'll notice that I've removed all of the post-California posts. This came after my boss pointed out that blogging about work, especially without permission, is a little rude. And boorish. And insensitive. I have to agree.

But does that mean this blog is dead? No--a thousand times no! I'll still be posting about life in Orange County, about books and movies, and about stupid crooks who get vaporized trying to steal nuclear reactors. Of course, it does mean less Richard Nixon. That, quite frankly, is a crime. I give you the following to make up for the coming Nixon deficit:











There! To quote Gabbo, "That oughtta hold the little bastards." Whenever you feel yourself in desperate need of a Nixon hit, return to this post and bask in the healing light of his jowls. It's the least I can do for you.

No comments: