Saturday, August 7, 2010

...And the Livin' Is Easy...

Vacation time! After interning for four weeks in Raleigh and eight weeks in DC, I'm off to the beach for seven days of sand and sunburn. Normal blogging hours--if such things exist--will resume next Monday.

If you need something to read, check out these sites:

The Browser, perhaps my favorite site in creation, a collection of fantastic stories from around the web.

Longform.org collects...long form journalism. Extra points for the clarity of its name.

Idea of the Day
, though they have lost my love ever since they cut back to only one interesting story per day.

Arts & Letters Daily, for the days when you absolutely, positively must feel highbrow.

Hmmmm...given that I get 95% of my content from those four sites, I think I just made this blog obsolete. So this is how MySpace feels all the time.

Oh, well. See you in a week!

No comments: